Friday, October 10, 2008

Alms for Jihad Update, October 2008

The reason Alms for Jihad is controversial , is because the entire connection between some Islamic Charities and Islamist Mujhid (Read-al Qaeda or related terrorist) is deliberately set up so that one hand does not know what the other is doing.

If a poor Muslim shows up for food, medical care and receives cash to help them in their small business in a country like Somalia. The Muslim aid worker does not ask if he is also an Islamist Mujhid Emir leading a unit of Shabaab fighters (which is listed as a terrorist group by the US). This may be one of the reasons some aid workers in Somalia have been killed - they are resupplying the enemy.

You see, every American or European hand that:
  • earned the money
  • collected the money
  • Sent the money, (check out the hawala process)
  • Purchased the supplies
  • prepared the food
  • prepared the Small business grants (That were later used to purchase arms in the al Baraka arms market in Somalia.)

They will all vehemently deny they are supporting terrorism.

Yet the net affect is that terrorists are armed and equipped to kill Westerners, and often with them Muslim women and children.


Under English libel law, since these hand-to-hand transactions cannot be linked to a terrorist act, a person may not even hint or suggest it as a possibility.

This is not the case in America.

I finally got a copy of the 2006 book "Alms for Jihad" which exposes groups in this kind of relationship, including NGOs, which was pulped in 2006 in a lawsuit settlement in England, in which where the person who the authors sued never had to show up in court, and never addressed the charges in the book in the open.

Since it took me almost three years to get a copy, I intend to give a chapter by chapter review of what is said in this 374 page book.

Set "Alms for Jihad Update" in your search software, and I will post my summaries as I get through them

-Ahmed Haenni

Notes

* neither the publisher or authors are even aware of these posts, as far as I know.
* I work and live in America; all my opinions are my own, and I will use Alms for Jihad as a source. I will verify its claims as best I can.

No comments: